Reply All

pagi hari cuba untuk membaca semua e-mail. terbaca satu e-mail yg aku nak share ngan korang semua. aku rasa tak perlu dia 'reply all' sbb leh mengaibkan sender asal. sape yg bodoh ek?? alaa assume jer laa komputer minah tuh kena virus. pastuh virus tuh antar e-mail kosong
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Manager of Communications ( MIT ),

I am startled & buffled by this unexpected email from you. I have read your email several times but I just cannot comprehend your message. It there something there that is actually implied, but unexpressed? Well, if you cannot write exactly what you mean, then how do you communicate with us members ?

I know that your email is strictly official business, ofcourse. But what is it all about? Is it something important? Do we members try to understand official emails from MIT ? Seriously, I think most of us do try. (Unless, ofcourse, such communiques are not intended to be taken seriously).

Indeed, what is MIT trying to tell us? At this point I can only speculate. And the mind wonders. It must be something good from MIT. Are all those selected members under "A addresses" also eligible ?

You start off with "Thanks & regards." You mistake me for some one else? What are you thanking me about? What have I given you ? Having you taken something from me by mistake?
I must say your communication skills are out of my league, Puan Manager. It leaves me puzzled. I never ask for "A addresses." Never heard of it.

Does your position as Communications Manager require you to communicate with us on technical matters ?

Chan KK
(Member)
------------------------------------------
1st Sender <******@mit.org.my> wrote:


Thanks and Regards

***
Manager, Communications
Malaysian Institute of Taxation
Unit B-13-2, Block B, 13th Floor,
Megan Avenue II
No.12, Jalan Yap Kwan Seng,
50450 Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia

No comments: